Drum drying is a method used for drying out liquids from raw materials with a drying drum. In this process the heated surface is the envelope of a rotating horizontal metal cylinder. Drum Dryer consists of two large steel cylinders that turn toward each other and are heated from the inside by steam, which is achieved by passing heat through the hollow screws. Able Engineering manufactures High Quality Drum Dryer for Herbal Extraction Plants to dry Herbal Extracts. In the drum-drying process, pureed raw ingredients are dried at relatively low temperatures over rotating, high-capacity drums that produce sheets of drum-dried product. This product is milled to a finished flake or powder form. Modern drum drying techniques results in dried ingredients which reconstitute immediately and retain much of their original flavor, color and nutritional value. Starches breakfast cereals, baby food, instant mashed potatoes are other products where drum drying process can be used to make them cold-water-soluble. Able Engineering provides you the best quality dryers like Spray Dryer, Vacuum Tray Dryer (VTD), Roto-cone Vacuum Dryer (RCVD)
- Uniform application and maintaining uniform pressure across the drum leads to uniform drying across the materials.
- It operates in a continuous drying mode.
- It is easy to maintain and easy to clean.
- Much Suitable for highly viscous, slurries, pasty types of materials.
- Due to its shorter drying time it is suitable for drying heat sensitive materials.
- As compared to other drying systems, Drum dryer offers higher thermal efficiency as due to transfer of heat from within the drum to outside drum the drying takes place.
- The components such as pressure, rotation speed, applicator width and other can be adjusted individually.
- The kind of highly efficient, stable and reliable heating drying equipment.
- Large drying capacity.