The Rotary Vacuum Paddle Dryer (RVPD) is a high efficiency dryer, specially designed for products with pseudo-plastic behaviour during the reaction and drying phase, with high torque requirements. It is used to obtain dry powder from a wet cake or solution. RVPD is a cylindrical vessel with a large Diameter Hollow shaft. The Jacket or Limpet Coil provided for heating the cylindrical shell. The shaft is attached with hollow paddles provided with specially designed scraper blades, which scrap the entire internal surface of the Dryer and continuously move and rotate the material thereby precluding the possibility of material remaining in contact with a hot surface for protracted periods of time. The drying is carried out in a batch process under vacuum, making this one of the most economical solution for drying. Able Engineering is a leading manufacturer of Herbal Extraction Plant, Chemical Plant & Herbal Extraction Plant Machinery manufacturer in India.
Features of Rotary Vacuum Paddle Dryer:
- Externally heated through jacket/limpet coils.
- Internally heated agitator shaft for maximum heat transfer area.
- Dries and conveys for discharge.
- Efficient rotary joint to inject heating media into agitator and remove condensate.
- Pre-piped with heating medium inlet to dryer and condensate out to headers.