Drum drying is a method used for drying out liquids from raw materials with a drying drum. In this process, the heated surface is the envelope of a rotating horizontal metal cylinder. Drum Dryer consists of two large steel cylinders that turn toward each other and heats from the inside by steam, which achieves by passing heat through the hollow screws.
Able Engineering manufactures High-Quality Drum Dryer for Herbal Extraction Plants to dry Herbal Extract. In the drum-drying process, pureed raw ingredients dry at relatively low temperatures over-rotating, high-capacity drums that produce sheets of drum-dried product. Then mills the product to a finished flake or powder form. Modern drum drying techniques result in dried ingredients which reconstitute immediately and retain much of their original flavor, color, and nutritional value. Starches breakfast cereals, baby food, instant mashed potatoes are other products where the drum drying process can be used to make them cold-water-soluble. Able Engineering provides you the best quality dryers like Spray Dryer, Vacuum Tray Dryer (VTD), Roto-cone Vacuum Dryer (RCVD)
- Uniform application and maintaining uniform pressure across the drum leads to uniform drying across the materials.
- It operates in a continuous drying mode.
- It is easy to maintain and easy to clean.
- Much Suitable for highly viscous, slurries, pasty types of materials.
- Due to its shorter drying time, it is suitable for drying heat-sensitive materials.
- As compared to other drying systems, The drum dryer offers higher thermal efficiency as due to the transfer of heat from within the drum to the outside drum the drying takes place.
- The components such as pressure, rotation speed, applicator width, and others can be adjusted individually.
- The kind of highly efficient, stable, and reliable heating drying equipment.
- Large drying capacity.