Plough Shear, also known as Ploughshare, is a mixer that is mainly used for processing powder, granulates, grains, fragile material, viscous products & cement concrete materials. This works best in many industries. This design is for heavy duty blending of both Dry and Wet materials.
- Plough Shear Mixer creates a mechanical fluidized bed mixing action. This mixer has a very good mixing effect for the materials which posses a great difference in grain and density.
The plough shear mixer consists of a cylindrical drum containing plough shaped mixing elements mounted on a horizontal shaft. The position of agitator’s shaft is in the center of the drum and has welded/bolted arms on which the “Plough” shaped mixing elements are mount. Because of these plough shaped mixing elements the plough shear mixers got its name. Independently driven high-speed choppers may be installed to disperse agglomerations and control granulation during the mixing process.
- Stainless Steel/Mild Steel construction.
- One end bolted and one end welded.
- Normal Temperature and Pressure inside mixer.
- Gear Reducer Motor.
- Air Purge Seal + Gland Packing Seal.
- Pneumatic Operated Outlet Valve